- Dallas 2015 Trip
- Destination: DC!
- Destination: DC/National Science and Engineering Festival
- Insights From Interns 2015
- Paramount Die
- Partners in STEM
- STEM and STEAM: Partners in Education
- STEM for Academically Rising Students: STARS
- Tech Girlz
- Tech Girlz 2017/2018
- Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
- Young AFCEANs
- Seeing the Real World Applications of STEM
- 3rd Place at the 1st Annual Ripken STEM Challenge
- Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood, Ava Marie Skypes with Havre de Grace
- 9 Club Members Witness a New STEM Initiative
- Tech Girlz Starts Off Strong
- STARS 2017 took off!
- New STEM Center at the Edgewood Site!
- I never knew I would enjoy STEM!
- Digital Arts: Support from our community
- STARS: Summer Camp for Techies/Nerds
- Show me the money!
- The best week of the summer!
- All in the Family!
- Our Congressman Rocks!
- Not what I expected!
- This science is not fiction!
- Traveling in style
- Hanging out with our new Girlfriend!
- Science Rules!
Monthly Archives: July 2015
The past two Fridays I have attended the computer programming class at the Boys & Girls Club, and I can definitely say I knew a lot more when I walked out than when I first walked in. The first day I came, I … Continue reading
The Badges for Baseball summer program has turned out to be a very cool experience so far. I’ve really enjoyed the opportunity of being around the kids here because, they all are very unique in their own individual ways. I’ve … Continue reading
My first day at the BGC was a crazy ride. It started out challenging but me and Sara started getting the hang of it towards the end. Before we had gotten our shirts, the kids weren’t really sure if they … Continue reading
Hello World. Some may wonder why I chose to start the blog that way. Those who aren’t, they know exactly where that phrase is from. It’s the central accomplishment for learning programmers. This week that’s part of what I’ve been … Continue reading
Hi! I’m Elisha, during this summer I have been taking part in the Badges for Baseball internship that highlights Healthy Choices and Healthy Careers. The program takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Tuesdays, we play baseball with the kids … Continue reading
Out last adventure was a trip to the Perot Museum of Science and Nature. It was an amazing place! We started in the Maker Space where we built little race cars, carved our own rubber stamps, and got inspiration to … Continue reading
From Ms. Susan : After a wonderful week with the TSA convention, we spent Thursday exploring downtown Dallas. Deca des ago I spent a couple of summers in Dallas in school and wanted the girls to see some of it. … Continue reading
Adriana Today we all went to the meet and greet. And got to meet people and there poster/car and other cool things. The one cool thing I saw was the picture above. It had a fish tank at the bottom, … Continue reading