- Dallas 2015 Trip
- Destination: DC!
- Destination: DC/National Science and Engineering Festival
- Insights From Interns 2015
- Paramount Die
- Partners in STEM
- STEM and STEAM: Partners in Education
- STEM for Academically Rising Students: STARS
- Tech Girlz
- Tech Girlz 2017/2018
- Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
- Young AFCEANs
- Seeing the Real World Applications of STEM
- 3rd Place at the 1st Annual Ripken STEM Challenge
- Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood, Ava Marie Skypes with Havre de Grace
- 9 Club Members Witness a New STEM Initiative
- Tech Girlz Starts Off Strong
- STARS 2017 took off!
- New STEM Center at the Edgewood Site!
- I never knew I would enjoy STEM!
- Digital Arts: Support from our community
- STARS: Summer Camp for Techies/Nerds
- Show me the money!
- The best week of the summer!
- All in the Family!
- Our Congressman Rocks!
- Not what I expected!
- This science is not fiction!
- Traveling in style
- Hanging out with our new Girlfriend!
- Science Rules!
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Everyone has played Simon Says. And a good portion of people have played an electronic version called Simon. Basically a series of lights is played and repeated back. But the code behind that game isn’t as simple as I found … Continue reading
I worked at the Robotics Camp at Camp Hidden Valley this summer. Over the years at the Boys & Girls Clubs, I have learned how to use Lego Robots, but not without having a mentor to help me learn or to … Continue reading
Creating Puppets at the Edgewood Library During the week of July sixth I had the opportunity to work with Mrs. Susan Ciavolino, three other interns/employees from the Boys and Girls club, and a group of remarkable children at the Edgewood … Continue reading
I worked with kids from the Edgewood Club as well as other children at the Edgewood Library. As an intern I helped to teach the basics of sewing, circuitry, lightening and how a battery works as well as overall creativity … Continue reading
This week for badges was not originally scheduled but was a makeup day for last Thursday. I’m glad we got to make it up because this was probably the coolest activity we have done so far. The kids had to … Continue reading