- Dallas 2015 Trip
- Destination: DC!
- Destination: DC/National Science and Engineering Festival
- Insights From Interns 2015
- Paramount Die
- Partners in STEM
- STEM and STEAM: Partners in Education
- STEM for Academically Rising Students: STARS
- Tech Girlz
- Tech Girlz 2017/2018
- Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
- Young AFCEANs
- Seeing the Real World Applications of STEM
- 3rd Place at the 1st Annual Ripken STEM Challenge
- Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood, Ava Marie Skypes with Havre de Grace
- 9 Club Members Witness a New STEM Initiative
- Tech Girlz Starts Off Strong
- STARS 2017 took off!
- New STEM Center at the Edgewood Site!
- I never knew I would enjoy STEM!
- Digital Arts: Support from our community
- STARS: Summer Camp for Techies/Nerds
- Show me the money!
- The best week of the summer!
- All in the Family!
- Our Congressman Rocks!
- Not what I expected!
- This science is not fiction!
- Traveling in style
- Hanging out with our new Girlfriend!
- Science Rules!
Monthly Archives: April 2016
We started Wednesday morning with breakfast at the Cozy Corner Café. And then we went to see Congressman Ruppersberger. We got to take a taxi through really crowded streets! But it was worth it. We felt welcomed–like they … Continue reading
The National Science and Engineering Festival We went to Washington DC for the National Science and Engineering Festival. It was truly amazing. There were probably hundreds of booths that were focused around STEM. I was able to talk to an astronaut … Continue reading
National Science and Engineering Festival in Washington, D.C. We talked to an astronaut on board the International Space Station. We really did! Our Boys & Girls Clubs was invited to ask questions of Tim Peake, a British astronaut … Continue reading
Being in STEM means we get to do the coolest things! When we went to DC, we were so fortunate to be able stay at such a well known hotel the Marriott Marquis. During our stay we went to dinner at … Continue reading
It was crazy! We had so many media interviews! And we met so many cool people! A female astronaut talked to us about team work (and how we do need men to be a part of a team sometimes!) Her … Continue reading
One of our chaperones, Ms. Chrisandra had mentioned to Bill Nye to make sure he stopped by our display during the event. When he finally did he was so funny, cool, and interesting. We were so excited to see him! He asked us … Continue reading
It was so unexpected but this was a main highlight of our trip to the White House. I met Yara from the television show “Blackish.” During some down time before our event, we were able to roam around a portion of … Continue reading
Our team was interviewed as part of the White House Science Fair live feed. Ms. Susan and Ms. Chrissandra got to watch from the Executive Office building. Proud and delighted for our girls!
Everyone is nervous…Bill Nye, the Science Guy, the head of NASA, The President, and lots of others will come chat with our kids! What a cool experience!
It’s going to be a big day for us! We get ready by “standing big” so we can feel stronger and more confident. And totally ready to share our story with those we meet today!