- Dallas 2015 Trip
- Destination: DC!
- Destination: DC/National Science and Engineering Festival
- Insights From Interns 2015
- Paramount Die
- Partners in STEM
- STEM and STEAM: Partners in Education
- STEM for Academically Rising Students: STARS
- Tech Girlz
- Tech Girlz 2017/2018
- Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
- Young AFCEANs
- Seeing the Real World Applications of STEM
- 3rd Place at the 1st Annual Ripken STEM Challenge
- Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood, Ava Marie Skypes with Havre de Grace
- 9 Club Members Witness a New STEM Initiative
- Tech Girlz Starts Off Strong
- STARS 2017 took off!
- New STEM Center at the Edgewood Site!
- I never knew I would enjoy STEM!
- Digital Arts: Support from our community
- STARS: Summer Camp for Techies/Nerds
- Show me the money!
- The best week of the summer!
- All in the Family!
- Our Congressman Rocks!
- Not what I expected!
- This science is not fiction!
- Traveling in style
- Hanging out with our new Girlfriend!
- Science Rules!
Author Archives: Harford Boys and Girls Club
Through our partnership with the Young AFCEANs (YACs), a non-profit organization built for helping the community, we were able to revamp the STEM Center at the Edgewood Boys & Girls Clubs in June of this year. YACs provided the funds … Continue reading
The STEM room during the summer so far has been such an experience for me! I’ve learned so much. I enjoyed everything, from working on the marble rollercoasters to doing different types of models for different groups of kids. I even … Continue reading
Education [07/10/2016] – Page 3 Enhancing STEM with STEAM Incorporating the arts and humanities into science, technology, engineering and mathematics Below is an excerpt from an article by Casey Bower in the Baltimore Sun on July 10, 2016. With … Continue reading
Well, People let me tell you something–this is the best week I ever had! I was with a few of my friends and my favorite part of the whole week is that we went to places that showed us that … Continue reading
STARS was a experience that I loved. I was shocked by how it was better than I expected. The staff were nice and helpful and the trips and experiments were fun nine times out of ten. The trips to ATK, … Continue reading
The best part of my week at STARS was getting the 50 dollars! (Just Kidding) The best part was meeting so many new people and going on the really fun trips. We went to places like APG, ATC, and a … Continue reading