- Dallas 2015 Trip
- Destination: DC!
- Destination: DC/National Science and Engineering Festival
- Insights From Interns 2015
- Paramount Die
- Partners in STEM
- STEM and STEAM: Partners in Education
- STEM for Academically Rising Students: STARS
- Tech Girlz
- Tech Girlz 2017/2018
- Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
- Young AFCEANs
- Seeing the Real World Applications of STEM
- 3rd Place at the 1st Annual Ripken STEM Challenge
- Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood, Ava Marie Skypes with Havre de Grace
- 9 Club Members Witness a New STEM Initiative
- Tech Girlz Starts Off Strong
- STARS 2017 took off!
- New STEM Center at the Edgewood Site!
- I never knew I would enjoy STEM!
- Digital Arts: Support from our community
- STARS: Summer Camp for Techies/Nerds
- Show me the money!
- The best week of the summer!
- All in the Family!
- Our Congressman Rocks!
- Not what I expected!
- This science is not fiction!
- Traveling in style
- Hanging out with our new Girlfriend!
- Science Rules!
Category Archives: Dallas 2015 Trip
What a beautiful day! The team arrived at the White House to set up for the Science Fair tomorrow. The White House lawn is a great place to wait!
Out last adventure was a trip to the Perot Museum of Science and Nature. It was an amazing place! We started in the Maker Space where we built little race cars, carved our own rubber stamps, and got inspiration to … Continue reading
From Ms. Susan : After a wonderful week with the TSA convention, we spent Thursday exploring downtown Dallas. Deca des ago I spent a couple of summers in Dallas in school and wanted the girls to see some of it. … Continue reading
Adriana Today we all went to the meet and greet. And got to meet people and there poster/car and other cool things. The one cool thing I saw was the picture above. It had a fish tank at the bottom, … Continue reading
In the middle of a busy day and had to grab a quick lunch. These four girls ate one pizza, 6 chick- fil-a sandwiches, 4 cookies, 4 bags of chips, and 4 sprites. They will have plenty of energy for … Continue reading
Jordan After the car had messed up during the race we were kind of bummed. But Mrs.Susan had talked to us about what had happend. I realized why the car didn’t move. I realized that when the wheel had fallen … Continue reading
There were friendly faces from APG running the timed trials. It was Texas hot and they had a tough job! Jordan started the car and Adriana was there to stop it when it finished the race. We were hopeful all … Continue reading
We’re waiting and waiting. Then we realize our solar panel is facing the wrong direction! Tension is high….some emergency engineering….and now….we are ready to race again! And we are waiting some more!
We are waiting in a line outside to start our race trials. It’s our last chance to give our best. It Is super hot out side since we are wearing long sleeve shirts and work pants. So excited to race … Continue reading