- Dallas 2015 Trip
- Destination: DC!
- Destination: DC/National Science and Engineering Festival
- Insights From Interns 2015
- Paramount Die
- Partners in STEM
- STEM and STEAM: Partners in Education
- STEM for Academically Rising Students: STARS
- Tech Girlz
- Tech Girlz 2017/2018
- Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
- Young AFCEANs
- Seeing the Real World Applications of STEM
- 3rd Place at the 1st Annual Ripken STEM Challenge
- Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood, Ava Marie Skypes with Havre de Grace
- 9 Club Members Witness a New STEM Initiative
- Tech Girlz Starts Off Strong
- STARS 2017 took off!
- New STEM Center at the Edgewood Site!
- I never knew I would enjoy STEM!
- Digital Arts: Support from our community
- STARS: Summer Camp for Techies/Nerds
- Show me the money!
- The best week of the summer!
- All in the Family!
- Our Congressman Rocks!
- Not what I expected!
- This science is not fiction!
- Traveling in style
- Hanging out with our new Girlfriend!
- Science Rules!
Category Archives: Dallas 2015 Trip
We’re waiting and waiting. Then we realize our solar panel is facing the wrong direction! Tension is high….some emergency engineering….and now….we are ready to race again! And we are waiting some more!
We are waiting in a line outside to start our race trials. It’s our last chance to give our best. It Is super hot out side since we are wearing long sleeve shirts and work pants. So excited to race … Continue reading
We are at the opening session this morning. Lots of speeches from kids who love technology. Very impressive and inspiring! Highlight was Ms. Nicole Racine (FROM MARYLAND!) who shared her experience with AEOP ( Army Education and Outreach Program). She … Continue reading
Destani When we got to the hotel we were so excited and we had to try and find the place to get our board that we had to set up. So we got to FedEx and we picked up the … Continue reading
They are on their way! Only an hour or so to go! If you zoom in on the airplane you can see the i3Stem logo. Way cool!