- Dallas 2015 Trip
- Destination: DC!
- Destination: DC/National Science and Engineering Festival
- Insights From Interns 2015
- Paramount Die
- Partners in STEM
- STEM and STEAM: Partners in Education
- STEM for Academically Rising Students: STARS
- Tech Girlz
- Tech Girlz 2017/2018
- Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
- Young AFCEANs
- Seeing the Real World Applications of STEM
- 3rd Place at the 1st Annual Ripken STEM Challenge
- Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood, Ava Marie Skypes with Havre de Grace
- 9 Club Members Witness a New STEM Initiative
- Tech Girlz Starts Off Strong
- STARS 2017 took off!
- New STEM Center at the Edgewood Site!
- I never knew I would enjoy STEM!
- Digital Arts: Support from our community
- STARS: Summer Camp for Techies/Nerds
- Show me the money!
- The best week of the summer!
- All in the Family!
- Our Congressman Rocks!
- Not what I expected!
- This science is not fiction!
- Traveling in style
- Hanging out with our new Girlfriend!
- Science Rules!
Category Archives: Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
Only 9 days until the APG tournament ! We are the girls First Lego League team from Aberdeen, MD. Two weeks ago our first project was designing a scarf but today we wanted to show you our project reusing old pieces of … Continue reading
Edgewood Junk Yard Engineers Preceding their trip down to the local salvage yard the Junk Yard Engineers were inspired to design a sufficient form of packaging to help ship large vehicle peices cross-country. Keep an eye out for more details about their designs! … Continue reading
Here is an insight from club member Desmond and what he is taking away from being in the First Lego League. ” During First Lego League I’ve learned that the computer technican is not the only one involved in programing the robot. One person must take measurements on … Continue reading
Our First Lego League project is focused on reducing trash. We decided to focus on clothes and upcycling. Americans, on average, buy at least one piece of clothing per week. Also, trash is the biggest thing we make. We like … Continue reading