- Dallas 2015 Trip
- Destination: DC!
- Destination: DC/National Science and Engineering Festival
- Insights From Interns 2015
- Paramount Die
- Partners in STEM
- STEM and STEAM: Partners in Education
- STEM for Academically Rising Students: STARS
- Tech Girlz
- Tech Girlz 2017/2018
- Trash Talk: First Lego League 2015
- Young AFCEANs
- Seeing the Real World Applications of STEM
- 3rd Place at the 1st Annual Ripken STEM Challenge
- Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood, Ava Marie Skypes with Havre de Grace
- 9 Club Members Witness a New STEM Initiative
- Tech Girlz Starts Off Strong
- STARS 2017 took off!
- New STEM Center at the Edgewood Site!
- I never knew I would enjoy STEM!
- Digital Arts: Support from our community
- STARS: Summer Camp for Techies/Nerds
- Show me the money!
- The best week of the summer!
- All in the Family!
- Our Congressman Rocks!
- Not what I expected!
- This science is not fiction!
- Traveling in style
- Hanging out with our new Girlfriend!
- Science Rules!
Tag Archives: STEM
On Friday, December 22nd, Club Members from across Harford County had the chance to see STEM in action. Paramount Die, a major Manufacturing Company, invited the Clubs out to their factory that is right here in Harford County. Paramount, as … Continue reading
On December 19th, five youth from the 4th and 5th grades traveled to the National Aquarium in Baltimore to compete in the 1st Annual Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation STEM Challenge. They worked hard the weeks prior to design and build … Continue reading
Tech Girlz Debuts in Edgewood On November 13th, our Tech Girlz program made its debut at our Edgewood Boys and Girls Club with the “What’s in a Computer?” Workshop. The girls had the chance to take apart a computer and … Continue reading
Featured Image: Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead In late September, President Donald Trump signed a new initiative that provides greater funding to STEM and Computer Science in schools. We had the privilege to send 9 of our most promising … Continue reading
Thanks to the efforts of Dave Patrick, and other volunteers from around Aberdeen Proving Grounds and its surrounding area, Tech Girlz had a great start for our 2017-2018 year! The girls had the chance to learn what makes a computer … Continue reading
STEM for Academically Rising Students (STARS) continues to be a great opportunity for the Club Members of the Harford and Cecil County Boys and Girls Clubs. This year, thanks to the fundraising from the Young AFCEANs (YACS), the kids got … Continue reading